St. Mary’s sr. Sec. School, jwalapur belongs to the nav jyoti education society, meerut, a religious and charitable registered body, under the registration act of xxi 1860 and the article 29 and 30 of the constitution of india. It is under the patronage of the catholic bishop of meerut diocese, who also is its president. St. Mary’s senior secondary school is a minority educational institution, recognized by the national commission for minority educational institution act 2004, covered under article 30 of the constitution of india. All important decisions are taken by its governing body and managing committee. The institution is administered in its day to day affairs by the manager and principal at the local level and, in urgent cases, their decision is final, which may be later on, rectified by the managing committee.
This institution is just an extension of the vast network of educational, medical and social service-institutions spread all over eight civil districts of western u.P. And two districts of uttarakhand which form the diocese of meerut, st. Mary’s sr. Sec. School, jwalapur is recognized by and affiliated to c.B.S.E, delhi.
The school has three impressive and separate buildings, furnished with all essential amenities. It has three standard science laboratories, two well equipped computer laboratories, a well enriched reference library, spacious class rooms, games rooms, with a store attached, departmental room for cultural activities, playground and dispensary. The school has now made and excellent administrative building with a library and reading room. It has a staff room and conference hall too.